With Heartfelt Thanks Easel Card by Adriana Bolzon + Bonus Card

#couturecreationsaus


Hello there everyone, Adriana here today and I am so excited to share with you my latest projects using the new papers and embellishments "Magnolia Lane" from Couture Creations sister brand Ultimate Crafts.
These papers are so lovely to work with and the embellishments are so fabulously designed to go with all the papers.

I created two cards to showcase one of the embossing folders called
"Petite & Tied Together" ULT157271
along with the Magnolia Lane papers and stamping set  Songbird ULT157511

"With Heartfelt thanks" Easel card





The top base is created with layers of black card stock and Magnolia Lane papers. I embossed the cream card stock with the "Petite & Tied Together" ULT157271 Embossing folder. After I slightly inked the raised surface of the card stock with vintage ink pad and sponge daubers.

Using a Diecut Ephemera framed image of lady from the 
Ephemera pack ULT157515 for the center of my card.




With some cream card stock and Permanent black ink pad, I stamped several images of the flower and leaves from the Stamp set "Songbird" ULT157511


Then I coloured all the flowers and leaves with watercolour pencils, cutting out the images and inking the edges with vintage ink pad.

with some of the flowers I cut the middle of the image and placed a 3D glue dot in the center of the flowers. Adding some glittery sparkle with Crystallina  Glitter Glue C0721971

at the bottom of the card and top of card I added some beautiful Black Lace ULT157507 and I stamped the word sentiment from the stamp set and
added a butterfly die cuts from the Ephemera collection ULT157515



With a final touch of the gorgeous Oval Cabochons ULT157503
at the top right hand corner of the card.
also I added on top of the black lace some of the pearls from the Bling Flourishes with pearls embellishment ULT157499.



Next I created another card using the same "Petite & Tied Together" Embossing folder ULT157271 along with the Magnolia Lane papers and stamping set  Songbird ULT157511.




This time once I embossed some card stock with the embossing folder I cut a scalloped circle with a Couture Creations Scallop Circles Nesting Die  C0723041



Adhered it to the square mounted card, adding more of the same stamping  flowers which I coloured in with watercolour pencils. Adding this time some Pink Lace ULT157505 and Metal Trinkets ULT157500





So here is the links to both Ultimate Crafts magazine and also the Couture Creations catalogue HERE



Thanks for looking :)

Cheers Adriana XXX





You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts