#loveyouloads by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for  Couture Creations....
"#love you loads"


I love this pic of my niece Chelsea.... she is such an intense little character...

Now onto how I but this layout together...


I began by painting some gesso onto my background paper...


next I added some colour with gelatos...


I then went back and added more gesso...

and then more gelatos...


next I created a stencil from a magazine cover using the Damask Frame die...


I then applied some modelling paste through my created stencil....


I cut some strips and coloured them with some gelatos...




I coloured up some flowers using some sprays...

I then put it all together... 

The finishing touch was adding the title....


Products used:

Magnolia Lane Collection:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating










You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts