Sea Breeze Wedding | Guest Designer Denise Boddey

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts
#deniseboddeydesigns
#seabreeze


I am excited to share this double layout made on Acetate which happens to be one of my favourite mediums to use, I have taken as many photos I could as I created both sides



the pieces I have used


firstly I used gesso and painted the 12x12 acetate with a little bit of texture paste I used it on a stencil



start to play with placement remembering what you place on one side maybe visible on the other side

   

final result 



the other side



the beads are a delicate touch they were adhered with a Turbo glue pen as not all glues work well with acetate






hope you enjoyed one of the first layouts using my daughters bridesmaid photos

View the full  Couture Creations Sea Breeze Collection here
Denise





You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts