Totally Awesome by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hello everyone
Welcome to my second last post for couture creations
using the new Sea Breeze collection,
Today I am showing you how versatile the collection is as I have not used your typical beach photo.


First I took a pattern paper, from the Sea Breeze Collection pack, and ripped off one corner, which had a sea print on it


 I cut out several of the Compasses from the Compass & Wheel  die set


from 3 different coloured pieces of cardstock
 I cut quite a few of the Coral, from Seahorse & Coral die


cut one Cardinal Frame die, to use as a stencil


after adhering the Compass , I added a little bling


here is where I used the Cardinal Frame die cut as a stencil 


layer the Coral die cuts behind a cluster of Couture Creations roses, and I added a Compass charm, from


I placed a small amount of White Netting, behind my photo


this is a lovely range of papers, but don't think for a moment, that you only have to use them for beach photos


Stay Safe and Enjoy Your day







You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts