Let Every Day Be Christmas Card Duo by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone,

Anita here, back again for my next July post.

I have to say that I really like the new Tina Higgens Let Every Day be Christmas range from Couture Creations.  I love how the colours aren't traditional going into yellows and greens/blues shying away from red.  I am even looking forward to using it for something not Christmas based shortly, so watch this space.

Today I have two Christmas cards to share.  They are both nice and quick to complete so let me show you what I've made.
My cards are a Z fold card using ephemera and my second card is an A framed card.




 CARD 1 - Z Fold Card

To start I cut a piece of Ultimate Crafts Ivory cardstock  to 5" x 8 1/2".  Next sore  at  2 3/4" and at 5 1/2".  Next trim off 1" as per the picture below.


I then chose patterned papers that I liked and cut them to size.  Prior to adhering I inked all my edges in a matching green.

I selected several different Ephemera pieces and adhered them to the front of the card and along long narrow piece.  To finish I used some of the 2mm pearls in Sunflower.  Some close up photos are below.







 CARD 2 - A Frame card 
 

To start I made a frame from patterned paper and put 3D foam mounting tape on the reverse.  Next I cut a piece of Mirror Board in Damask matte gold and adhered it to my card base, then placed my foam mounted frame on top.


Next I die cut out of matte gold Mirror Board the Merry Christmas sentiment.  
It came out just so pretty.


I forgot to take a couple of photos but I also die cut in the matte gold Mirror Board the Christmas Branches.  I also mounted 2 more patterned paper on some ivory cardstock after inking the edges in a matching gold ink.  I also did this at the end around the entire front of the card. I mounted the 25th December tag from the Ephemera pack on some Battle Fatigue green card stock and fussy cut and edge around it.

I layered it all together, added a matching flower, a little green lace and gold baubles to finish it off. There are some close up photos below.





 PRODUCTS USED


I hope you enjoyed viewing my post and my two cards.  

Take card and see you again soon.

Anita
xx







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts