Introducing....... Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hello paper friends!  I'm Jo-Anne Simons tho most people know me as Jo.

I am by no means a new face at Artdeco Creations.  I have had the pleasure of working on the team for the past 4 years.

I live in the beautiful city of Perth, Western Australia with my incredibly supportive hubby and 3 teenage children.  You will almost always see this lot featured on my scrapbooking layouts!

 My work style I would describe as layered and very pretty/girly.  I love a good doily (ok sometimes maybe more than one) on my work.  Flowers are almost always a feature on my scrapbook pages/cards. 

 As much as I like to try mixed media I still seem to come back to my clean white pages.  Think I may suffer with a bit of OCD, I really like a clean, ordered look.  Oh and pink - yep I am a BIG fan of the colour pink and the odd bit of hand stitching.  

 For me this craft isn't just about memory keeping for my children, it’s a way for me to de-stress and to just play with pretty things and be a bit creative.  I would say cheaper than therapy, but sometimes I'm not so sure!


Let's get this journey started with my 1st blog post.......



______________________________________________________________________


Hello crafters!  Thanks for joining me for another fun filled year of pretty paper!  It is an honour and very humbling to still be a part of this incredible team after so many years. 
So this month I have a couple of birthdays coming up.  Yep my beautiful middle child and my handsome husband!  Now most of you would know that I don't always do the masculine thing very well but having the new Ritz collection made it so easy.
Here are my cards

The gold foiling is a little hard to photograph but in real life looks fantastic

To make my cards I used the die cut pieces from the 12 x 12 Gatsby paper pad along with the papers from the 6 x 6 Evening Cocktail paper pad too.

I added a couple of dies from the collection and a chipboard piece and they came together relatively easy!

This paper line was so easy to create with for the men in our lives!

Here is a closer look at both of my cards



The gold foiling is a little hard to see but it just finishes the cards off.



Thanks so much for stopping by and all your lovely comments.  They are so very much appreciated.

Until next time


Products used




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts