Bohemian Bouquet Cards by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone, Anita back with you on the blog today.

So today I get to show you my first creation with a beautiful and new collection which is being released from Ultimate Crafts very soon.  It is another gorgeous collection by the wonderful
Denise Boddey called Bohemian Bouquet.




To start I selected several papers from the 6x6" paper pad and trimmed them down to the size I wanted to use.  I then distressed the edges of all the papers using my Couture Creations scissors.

Next I die cut two of the Moonlit Orchid die and then inked the edges using a matching ink and dauber.


 I attached the largest patterned paper to my card base and then attached the slightly smaller piece.  Next I mixed up a solution of the turquoise glitter mix and match powder with water and sprayed it liberally over the paper.  Below is the finished look. Being me and wanting things finished yesterday I dried it off with my heat gun.


I selected several flowers from my stash and the largest one which would take the centre of my card I sprayed with a mixture of water with the blue mix and match pigment powder from the Anna Griffin set.


The most important role of ribbon in my stash is basic white seam binding.  It allows me to change up to any colour combination that I want just by adding inks and spraying with water.  So for this card I used some matching blue/turqoise and purple.  I forgot to take a photo of the ribbon after I had sprayed it with water and dried it off, but you will see it a little in the close ups further down.


Once I had done all my elements all I did was construct the card to the finished product.  
Here are some close up of the card.






I also created the same style card using the papers with reds and greens.




And here is a third card I made whilst I was having fun creating the other two.



Products Used


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking my very first creations using the soon to be released Bohemian Bouquet collection from Ultimate Crafts.

Don't forget to keep the craft alive.

Anita
xx






You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts