Christmas Trio by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



Hi Everyone, Anita with you today sharing a trio of cards that I have made using the gorgeous range from Ultimate Crafts  It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.  
I love the traditional colours used in this range.



These cards were very easy and quick to construct which is what we all want when we have to create multitudes to send out to special family and friends.

Alrighty then, lets check out the cards.



Card 1

Card one is a tri-fold card which I absolutely love.

 To start, I cut a 6" x 12" piece of Ultimate Crafts Cardstock in Paper Bag, scoring it at 3" and 6". 
Next I selected the patterned papers from the 12x12" paper pad.  I just loved the check so had to go with that mounted on some more of the Ultimate Crafts Cardstock this time in Garnet red.
I then selected two coordinating cards from the back of the paper pad which were also mounted on the red cardstock.


I then die cut the poinsettias in the red cardstock and holly leaves in Battle Fatigue cardstock along with the  Merry Christmas die using some of the gorgeous Matte Gold Mirror Board. Finally I added a few gold baubles to the poinsettias it was finished.
Oh, on the reverse I also added a piece of white smooth card to enable the sender to add a Christmas wish to the recipients.





CARD 2




For my second card I used the white square card set.  I cut the green patterned paper the same size as the card base. I distressed the edges of both pieces of patterned paper.



 Again I used the poinsettia and holly dies and also used the Cardinal die but only used the little bird.



I also cut two of the Merry Christmas dies.  One of the two die cuts I added gold foil to. Because I used the textured size of the cardstock, the foil ended up a little blotchy, however I loved the end result.  The second die cut was slightly offset against the gold foiled one.


I added a fussy cuts flower and some twine, along with the gold baubles to finish off the card.




CARD 3



I again used the square card base set from Couture Creations.
Next I selected two patterned papers to match with the square card I chose from the back
of the paperpad. Again I distressed the edges of the patterned papers.



I chose one of the gorgeous chipboard pieces that forms part of the Let Every Day Be Christmas collection and foiled it using some of the mirror finish red foil.



Taking some match satin ribbon I foiled the ribbon using a matching foil along with the holly die. 
It added another dimension to the ribbon.



Finally I die cut the holly die in some of the matte gold Mirror Board and added some ready baubles.




All cards are relatively simple but have all turned out beautiful.


PRODUCTS USED

CARD 1

CARD 2

CARD 3

Thank you for stopping by today.  Don't forget to keep up to date from Couture Creations and Ultimate Crafts by subscribing to their emails.  Fill in the link at the bottom of this post.

Take care for now.
Ciao.

Anita







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts