'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas' By Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters

'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas'




Today, just for a change, I have created a Scrapbook Layout, quick and simple with a video that you can watch so that you too can have fun creating with me!

I am have so much fun with this collection from Ultimate crafts and I feel so merry and bright when creating with it!

This simple layout would make a great gift as it is easy to pop the photo on later. Maybe you can create this layout in advance for a special photo that you plan to take over the coming festive season?

Here are a couple of pics to get you inspired!







So time to play, I hope you enjoy my video and have fun using this wonderful paper collection which has so many possibilities!


To view the video click HERE



Product List:

CO724158 Champagne Gemstones

Thank you so much for popping by



Collette
xxx




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts