Flower Parade by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone, Anita here with you again today. Welcome to a new week.
I am still playing with the beautiful Bohemian Bouquet collection from Ultimate Crafts and designed by the talented Denise Boddey.
For this layout I have decided to keep it fairly simple as the papers do the work, they are just that pretty.



After selecting my background patterned paper, I die cut two of the String of Daisies Edge Die and then inked the edge in a matching pink ink. Next I die cut eight of the Orchid Decorative Die.

 Using the Blue from my Anna Griffin Mix and Match Pigments I made up my own spritz to put some splats on my background paper. I then also used it to add some colour to some of the Bulk Flowers from Couture Creations.




Next I chose several patterned papers and and tore several different sizes.  I stapled them together to make the backgound mat for my photo.


Once the cluster of background papers were adhered to the base 12x12" patterned paper  I added my photo and then embellished around it using the die cuts, decoupage pieces and my flowers.

Here are a couple of close ups of the finished page.





PRODUCTS USED



Thank you for stopping by today.  We hope you enjoy this wonderful new collection of papers, dies, stencils, stamps and other embellishments.  

Keep crafting.

Anita
xx





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts