Foiled Backgrounds by Adriana Bolzon




Hi there and welcome! 
I hope you are all enjoy the holidays. 
Here in Australia the weather is quite hot and we are enjoying time with family and friends.



Today I have made a card for you using products from the Ultimate Crafts - Bohemian Bouquet Artdeco Creations - Couture Creations collection, designed by Denise Boddey.



You can achieve amazing results by combining the hot foil stamps and dies from this collection, together with the fabulous  Go Press, Foil & Machine by Couture CreationsDid you know that you can use your normal dies to create backgrounds with foils? In this card creation, I show you how!



"Happy Birthday" card by Adriana Bolzon












The background is created firstly with the
along with the


Place your normal die on the platform of the Go Press and Foil Machine.

Place a piece of coloured foil on top on die (colour side down)
Place your card stock top
Once the Go press & foil is heated
Roll the platform through your die cutting machine.




The end result is a fine foiled image -  

you can see below, that I used different colour foils and card stock, don't they look beautiful?


Once foiled, I used a few different colour inks all over the foiled image. This brings it to life and looks great!



Next, I cut ULT158078 Bohemian Bouquet Stained Glass Doily die with Couture Creations CO725410 Gold Matte Mirror Board 

and attached it with foam tape to the middle of my card.


I then added a ribbon and a pearl trim as shown below.






Next I used the 'Go Press and Foil' machine and

I used Couture Creations CO725355 Vintage Gold Matte foil on snow white cardstock. I matted this on blue card stock, and rounded off the corners.





I hope you agree that this is a quick and effective background for all your cards!





Couture Creations Product list:
CO725359 Couture Creations Pink mirror foil 
Couture Creations CO725355 Vintage Gold Matte foil,

Couture Creations CO725410 Gold Matte Mirror Board card stock 




Thanks for looking - 
Big hugs & Cheers Adriana  XX


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts