Gift Envelope with Michelle


Hi Everyone! I love to create and I love Christmas!
Put them both together and I'm a happy crafter.


I had the time to play a little and whipped up a wee gift card envelope.



I handmade a few poinsettias a few days ago and had them set aside - so I have to be honest and say it really did only take a few minutes to put this wee gift card envelope together.  It definitely wasn't time consuming.




What did I do?

I picked a paper from Couture Creations Highland Christmas paper pad, a couple of die cuts from the  diecut ephemera collection, grabbed an ink pad, some green cardstock, some crafting fibres, a little seam binding and I was away in my happy place.




I've cut a strip of patterned paper, scored, inked and adhered to my coin envelope - just a plain little coin envelope .

I tied some seam binding to the left hand side and tied to it the wee to/from tag from the diecut ephemera collection.

I've then adhered a piece of corrugated card [think cardboard box packaging] - yes, I pull apart and cut these apart to add a little height to areas of my creativity.  Sometimes I use foam squares, sometimes I use the cardboard box packaging.




I cut out a pile of Christmas foliage pieces and I have adhered them and layered them, added a small cluster of crafting fibres and then adhered my handmade poinsettia and finally topped it off with the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the diecut ephemera collection.





I've used a toothpick and then randomly applied a little 
True Snow to give it a more authentic Christmas look.

Done, just like that! One Christmas gift card envelope ready for gifting.

Products Used:
CO726273 - Highland Christmas 6x6" paper pad
CO726286 - Highland Christmas diecut ephemera
CO726143 - Foamiran - white sheets


Happy creating everyone.







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts