Gorgeous Layout with Małgorzata



Hello all and welcome to my first post for Couture Creations!





Watch the Video Online here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqPtopBDopw 


 I’ve prepared a spring, fresh and floral layout with my amazing baby girl using beautiful paper with watercolored flowers from our brand newest Le Petit Jardin collection using ephemera’s set and stunning dies. 



To start, I’ve used some stencils in different patterns and painted them using beautiful gold japan watercolours. Then, I tried to build whole composition of my layout using ephemera’s elements and amazing watercolored flowers from Le Petit Jardin collection. What I like the most is the floral mask, the pattern of which I used at the very bottom of the work and then I covered it by watercolours similar of colours by the original from the paper sheet. 






 I’ve used GoPress Hot Foil Machine to prepare some golden die-cuts and used them all in my work. It’s very flourish work which will be amazing home decor on my wall near by my creative space.

 It reminds me a summer on the meadow in the middle of fresh smell of flowers, sun and love in the air. I love fresh summer flowers and that's how this collection affects me. Gold watercolored accents in my layout create the perfect combo with Foil Gold elements. 


 Have a nice day! 



Products used: 
CO725434 Le Petit Jardin Paper Pad
 CO725427 Floral Arrangement 2 Hotfoil Stamp
CO725446 Le Petit Jardin Ephemera Set
 CO725425 Floral Arrangement 1 Hotfoil Stamp
 ULT200011 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock
GoPress and Foil Machine 
CO725384 Gold Foil (Iridescent Finish)








You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts