Blue Christmas Card with Cheryl






 I love the idea of non-traditional colours for Christmas cards, and have made both blue and pink themed cards in the past. I adore the soft blue of this paper from the Highland Christmas Collection from Couture Creations. This card was very easy, and doesn't require a lot of equipment to make it. I had all my pieces cut out and ready to go, which made the process much quicker. I have made a short video to take you through the process step-by-step. I hope you enjoy it!

 Products Used: CO726272 - Highland Christmas 12x 12 paper pad CO725815 - Couture Creations - Card pack 5x7 set CO725392 - Blue Green (Iridescent Finish) - Heat activated Foil C0726301 - Highland Christmas - Merry Christmas Flourish Hotfoil Stamp  





   
 Click here to check out the video now! https://youtu.be/5wZh4nE-hLY


 Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  


 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts