Congrats Card with Cheryl



 I decided to make a wedding card using the beautiful Le Petit Jardin papers. The Blue-Green foil perfectly matches the blue in this paper. I started with the Cut, Foil and Emboss Bodice Die, then used the Congratulations Hotfoil stamp. I cut around the foiled word and added it to my card. Next I laid the bodice down but decided it needed something more, so grabbed a feather from my stash and glued it behind the bodice. I wanted to keep this quite simple, so added a matching flower and stamped a small greeting. It's amazing how everything matched up! I was tempted to add some embellishments but felt this card was enough as it was.

Couture Creations Products Used:
C0725841 - Nouveau Cut, Foil & Emboss Die - Bodice
ULT158110 - Ultimate Crafts Congratulations Hotfoil Stamp
C0725392- Blue-Green Foil (Iridescent Finish)
C0725450 - Le Petit Jardin Double Sided Paper #05
  Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my creation!













   




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts