Pretty Tag with Cheryl




Hello Everyone! 
I've been making quite a few mini-albums and envelope flip books lately, and friends have asked how I make the tags to go in them, so I thought I'd share that information. The disclaimer is I am fairly new to all of this myself, so what I've been doing is fairly simple. That said, I think it's effective. Both the tags I have shown here were made using Le Petit Jardin design papers. Everything else (lace, seam binding and pearls etc) used are out of my stash.  


     



 Above is the first tag I made, and to finish it off, I used two different sized butterfly punches. I used the same paper the tag was made from, but used the reverse side for the bigger one (to give some contrast), and the front of the design paper for the second one, then added a couple of pearls. I placed them in a bed of cheesecloth. (Or gauze as some people prefer to call it.)





Products Used:
CO725434 ñ Le Petit Jardin 12x12 Paper Pad


I have made a video to show you how to make these tags. I hope you get some inspiration from it, and play around with them. They are a lot of fun to do, and relatively easy.




Click here to see my video walkthrough! https://www.youtube.com/embed/CADFWBAHzG8




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts