Dreamy Tag & Matchbox with Michelle


Hi everyone,

I'm back on the Couture Creations blog today sharing a little more creativity featuring their fabulous Butterfly Garden collection.

I've made a matchbox and tag using this stunning paper ...



and this ephemera die cut collection - gosh I love butterflies


and my project ...


The tag is gifted inside the matchbox.




I made the matchbox itself from scratch using white cardstock and then I have covered the top, bottom and sides of the matchbox with patterned paper 02A from the Butterfly Garden collection of papers.

I have decorated the top of matchbox with muslin [cheesecloth], crafting fibres, leaves and a bloom together with a gorgeous butterfly die cut from the ephemera collection and I have stamped out the word 'dream'.

I have cut out two white cardstock tags and then cut out two tags using the same patterned paper as the matchbox.

One of the white cardstock tags I have used as a dummy base - I have have torn one of the patterned paper tags and then pierced with my paper piercer to mark out holes so that I could do a little twine tying and knotting.

I have covered the gifting tag with one of the patterned paper cut out tags and then used foam dots to lift the second tag with the torn away sections.

I've inked all around the edges on this tag.




I've then added a little muslin, some crafting fibres, leaves and a bloom.


I've punched a hole through the top and tied in additional twine.

I've stamped the word 'dream' [as my sentiment] using the same patterned paper and then I have randomly applied gesso using a toothpick.




My tag fits inside the matchbox and is already for gifting.









Materials list :



Hope you find time for a little creativity in the coming days.
Happy crafting.

Until next time,
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]










You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts