Christmas in July with Cheryl


Hi All,

 I cannot believe we are already half way through 2019, but we are, and that means it's time to start making Christmas cards!

Couture Creations have released a stunning new Christmas collection called Naughty or Nice, and I love it. I'm sure you will too.

The card I have for you today looks complicated, but is quite simple. (Have you noticed yet I hate complicated?) I began this card with three of the Modern Essentials Cut, Foil and Emboss Die – Circular Flourished Frames. Once foiled, I cut the centre out of each one.

Next I cut my design paper to size, leaving a border so the contrasting colour would show, then added some gold ribbon to the back. (Do not adhere to your card base yet!)

 

I added double sided tape to the back of my die cuts, and gently added them to the paper, not using any pressure. This way I could move them if necessary.

Now take your ribbon and thread the ribbon in and out of the die cuts as shown in the images. When you're happy, adhere the end of the ribbon to the reverse side of the double sided paper, and push on the circles until they are properly adhered.

Last of all, I added a bow using the same ribbon, and a greeting which is from the Naughty or Nice Ephemera pack.

I used foam tape to give it some depth. (I cut the width of the greeting down to suit my purpose.)

 

Couture Creations Products Used:
C0726890 - 6.5 x 6.5 Naughty or Nice Collection
 C0726903 - Naughty or Nice Ephemera Set
CO726463 - Modern Essentials Decorative Nesting Circles Flourished Frame
 C0725355 – Gold Foil – Vintage Matt Finish
 C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board
C0721964 – Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape
C0726520 - Go Power & Emboss Machine

  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  
 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts