Hi Everyone, 

 Cheryl here and today I'm playing with the new collection from Couture Creations called Naughty and Nice, and loving it!

Here is a quick and easy card that you will find yourself making over and over. Different papers and greetings will give you different looks.

I've used my Go Press and Foil machine for the greeting on this, but if you don't have one, you can ink up your hotfoil stamp and run it through your die-cutting machine for an inked impression instead.

I've used two of the design papers from the pack that are identical except for the colour. You don't have to do that though, you could use other papers in the pack to get a similar result.

To ensure the designs lined up, I cut each piece from the bottom of the paper. Cut each piece and adhere the narrow piece on top of the full piece (cut to your card size, leaving a small margin). Then adhere the whole lot to your cardbase.

   

 Next foil (or ink, if that's what you're doing) the Silent Night greeting.
I wanted to make this card a little different, and used a new product from Couture Creations that will be available September 2019. It is from the Framework Collection, and I'm sure you'll love it. I've only had a bit of play with it so far, but love it already. This collection comes with a die that cuts outside the Cut, Foil, and Emboss die. The possibilities are truly endless. But for this card, I used it to die-cut my greeting.
Once cut, I sponged gold ink around the edges, then adhered it to the design paper. I left mine flat, but you could also lift it using foam tape.

Lastly I added red flowers and a few leaves.

 

Couture Creations Products Used:
C0726890 - 6.5 x 6.5 Naughty or Nice Patterned Paper Collection
C0726921 - Naughty or Nice Silent Night Sentiment
CO725384 - Gold Iridescent foil
C0726764 - Framework Cut, Foil & Emboss Dies, Nesting Crystal Set
C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board
C0726520 - Go Power & Emboss Machine

  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  
 



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts