Spotlight on Joanne





SPOTLIGHT ON JO SIMONS
CREATIVE INSPIRATION LIVE 2020
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
In February 2020 Creative Inspiration Live is coming again and we are so happy to introduce you to one of our talented creatives teaching at the event. Jo Simons is an awesome local designer with a fantastic class we know you will love, so let's learn a little bit more about her and if you are interested check out more details and register online now by clicking here.


Hi! My name is Jo-Anne Simons (tho most call me Jo) and I live in Perth Western Australia.
I’m a stay at home mum to 3 teenagers/young adults and happily married to the love of my life all of whom feature heavily in my work.
About my work – I love to create layouts and cards. I would describe my work as clustered, clean and pretty.
My projects are quite structured with lots of layering, clustering and dimension Although I love to dabble in mixed media – I tend to always come back to my clean simple style.
Scrapbooking for me isn’t just about memory keeping, it’s an outlet to be creative and just unwind from the daily stresses of life. I don’t really follow any rules in my papercraft – as long as I enjoy the process and am happy with the end results, then that is all that matters!
I am extremely grateful and humbled to be a part of this years CIL and cannot wait to share with you my passion for paper and all things Couture!
- - - -


                                Learn more about Joanne on her blog by clicking here


   #couturecreationsaus    









You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts