Mini Lest We Forget Album with Donna


Hi all,


Donna here again for Couture Creations using the wonderful Lest We Forget Collection.




I love this piece of paper CO727677 Papers 3 and wanted it on the cover of whatever I was going to create.. In this case a small book..  I thought the Cross Mini Die  and the Lest We Forget Die were perfect to showcase it..



The book opened to show you all the pages.


I adore the CO727690 Anzac Day die, the CO727684 Standing Vigil Man die and the 
CO727686 Poppy die from the Slouch Hat die set. 
I fussy cut the flower from CO727706 Papers 7 and the stamped Poppy Leaves CO727692..Popping it up on Foam Tape with the title of the paper collection on the leaves was all it needed on this page..


How wonderful are these CO727693 Boots Mini Stamps, combine that with the Anzac Day stamp and the Growing Together Poppy Stamp and you have two wonderful pages.. I did heat emboss both the Growing Together Poppy stamp set and the Anzac Day stamp and it looks wonderful in real life..


The CO727696 Eternal Flame Die with the gold behind it really stands out on this page.. A fussy cut Poppy and leaf and the page is finished .. I adore the CO727697 Memorial Mini Stamp and knew I had to hand write the Anzac Ode We Will Remember Them. I highlighted the stamped image to stand out more and glossed over him to give a raised effect.. 


How gorgeous is that CO727681 Layered Poppy Mini Die and the Poppy leaves stamp.. 
The Slouch Hat with the mini Poppy is fantastic.. 


The back two pages has computer generated words and the fussy cut




I hope I have inspired you

to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx

You can purchase all the Lest We Forget Collection products from https://couturecreations.com.au/







Couture Creations Products:









   #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts