Christmas Easel Card with Cheryl

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today and today I'm going to show you how to make an Christmas Easel card, using the "The Gift of Giving" collection.

If you've never made an easel card before, they appear to be quite complicated but they are really simple and easy to create

 Measurements I used for this card are as follows:
but you can make it any size at all.




BASE: 11.5" X 4.5"

TOP PIECE: 5.75" X 4.5"




For this particular card, I've used this beautiful Christmas collection,
"THE GIFT OF GIVING"

I've made a video to demonstrate how I've made this card, and really hope you enjoy it. 


Here is my video tutorial link:
 




































Couture Creations products used for this project:
CO727909 The Gift of Giving - Ephemera collection
CO727895 The Gift of Giving - 12 x 12 Collection pack
CO727921 The Gift of Giving - Mind die Peace on Earth
ULT200032 Card stock - Shamrock 12 x 12
CO721964 Double Sided foam tape
CO726343 Couture Creations mini guillotine
CO726342 Couture Creations - 12 x 12 scoring board

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  






  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts