Happy Birthday card with Donna


Hi all,

Donna here again on the Couture Creations blog, this time with a simple card using the Sweeping Plains Collection.. I just love this collection as it really represents what Australia is all about.. 



Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I created a background, highlighting the area lightly behind the windmill head. I also diecut the grass from the same medium .  I then punched a circle from a scrap of paper to place in the centre using the 3D Foam Tape. I added a border strip from the top of a 12 x 12 piece of the gorgeous papers and again using 3D foam tape placed a Happy Birthday sentiment from the 
Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - CO727981 on the side..





I love how this all just fell into place and I adore this die..



Couture Creations Products:

CO727966 Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - 
CO727981 Sweeping Plains Diecut Sentiment Set - 
CO727995 Outback Windmill Cutting Die - 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx











   #couturecreationsaus    

You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts