Card Folio Mini Album with Cheryl.




Hi everyone, It's Cheryl here and today I am going to show you a very easy "CARD FOLIO" mini album, using the Sweeping Plains Collection from Couture Creations.  I have included a deep pocket where greeting cards could be added, as well as some pockets to add envelopes or tags.




I have created a walk through video with a quick tutorial on how to create you very own mini album. You can adapt the design to any size you like. 

The size to create the base is 6' x 6'  and 6' x 8' for the other pieces. Scoring the 6' x 8' papers at 1' and 2' - it depends on how many pages you add, please watch my video as I explain the process.











 


























Couture Creations Products:
C)727973 Sweeping Plains 12x 12 collection
CO727985 Sweeping Plains - mini stamp and die set - Eucalyptus
CO727983 Sweeping Plains - Mini stamp and die set - Kangaroo
CO7277982 Sweeping Plains Mini stamp and die set -Koala
CO726343 Mini Guillotine
CO726342 12x 12 scoring board 


                                       Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  

   

   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts