Happy Father's Day cards with Donna

Hi all,
Donna here and it's my turn on the Couture Creations blog and this time I created a set with this fantastic Windmill die which by the way is my favourite die in this collection.. Can you tell??
 I just love this collection .. 

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966

I created a background, highlighting the area lightly behind the windmill head. I also diecut the grass from the same medium .  I punched a circle from the packaging the paper came in to place in the centre using the 3D Foam Tape. I created these for Fathers Day as the windmill screamed to me 'use me, use me' . But you could have Happy Birthday wishes instead!.


 


 
The packaging I punched the dies from.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx


                                                     Couture Creations Products:

Sweeping Plains 12 x 12 Collection Set - CO727966
Outback Windmill Cutting Die - CO727995
Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899



   #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts