Peace & Joy Christmas Card with Cheryl

Hi everyone, Cheryl here today with another quick and easy Christmas card using papers and ephemera from "The Gift of Giving" collection.  There is no stamping or foiling on this card.






I began by cutting and scoring my card base, cut out one of papers cut apart from The Gift of Giving Collection so there would be a small border surrounding it when added to the base.

I added that to the base card.

From the Sheet#6 of the 12x12 THE GIFT OF GIVING papers CO727902, I cut out the poinsettia border. and added to the left hand side of the card with doubled sided foam tape.

Next I added foam tape to the back of the PEACE AND JOY sentiment greeting, also adding the candle ephemera image from the ephemera set.

 


Last of all, I added a small bow using ribbon from my stash, then added some glitter glue to the flames. That is it. It's a really simple card, and you can change it up by using different cut-aparts, emphemera and borders.   


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  

Couture Creations Products:
CO727908 The Gift of Giving die cut sentiment set
CO727895 The Gift of Giving - paper collection
CO721964 Double sided foam tape
CO726343 Mini Guillotine
CO726342 Scoring Board
ULT200066 12x12 Blood Red card stock




   

 

  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts