Friends by Pam Bray

 
"Friends" are the best and I want to share with you a layout I did with my dear friend Sandy. Last year we traveled to Canada and Alaska together with our spouses and had the most marvelous time discovering and enjoying all of God's creation.

 
I thought the Fantasia Doily Dies would be perfect to give my layout that added dimension I so love on my projects. So I used both the Blossom and the Irish Dreams Doily Dies from Couture Creations. I cut one of each using my die cutting machine using a piece of the polka a dot pattern paper.


 
I used the Irish Dreams Doily Die as my title background piece.  Once I had my Irish Dreams die cut out I used my Handheld Essential to remove the small intricate pieces of the doily. I placed it on my pattern paper prior to adding my fussy cut flowers that I cut out with Couture Creations Precision Scissors.
I cut my Blossom Doily in half, using part of it to one side of my photo that I had placed on my page with Foam Tape.
 
The other half I used to place behind the owl I fussy cut out using my Precision Scissors. I added a bit of Glitz Glamour Red to the crown of the owl and also to all of the flower centers of my flowers that I had cut out and placed a few using the Foam Tape.

 
I hope you run right over, check out the Fantasia Collection, there are so many beautiful doily dies in the collection and make sure to go Couture Creations Blog, scroll through and be ready to be inspired. Also, think about becoming a follower of the blog. Hugs Pammejo

Couture Creations Products:
CO723224 Fantasia Irish Dream Doily Die
CO723221 Fantasia Blossom Doily Die
CO721957 Seal Healing Mat
CO721963 Foam Tape
CO721955 Precision Scissors
Handheld Essentials
Red Glitzen Glamour

Other Products Used:
Die Cutting Machine
Pattern Paper with matching brads
Bling
Sticker Alphabets
Spray Mist



You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts