Good-bye from Gloria Stengel

It is with a heavy heart that I must step down from my spot on the Couture Creations DT. Health issues prevent me from keeping up with my work-load and, to be fair to the team and the company, I must step down. I want to thank Couture Creations and the amazing Kerrie (our DT coordinator) for everything these past months. I have enjoyed working all the amazing products and have loved getting to know this fantastic team! Here are a few of my favorite CC creations!


Dreamboat 3-in-1 Doilies Stamps
 
Rectangle Nesting Dies, Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies, Roses Nesting Dies, Passion Embossing Folder
 
Rectangle Nesting Dies, Scallop Rectangle Nesting Dies, Ivy Doily Die, Key to My Heart Die, Large Hepburn Embossing Folder
 
Jolly Christmas Embossing Folder
 

Dreamboat 3-in-1 Party Time Dies, Stamps, Embossing Folder
 
Victorian Rectangles Nesting Dies, Endless Embossing Folder
 
 

Gloria we will miss having you on our team. We have enjoyed not only your projects but having a lot of laughs with you over the last 7 months. We wish you well and hope for a recovery very soon, the crafting world will miss having you in it.
Please don't be a stranger and maybe when you are better you can come back and do a guest spot.

Kerrie and everyone from the Couture Creations team
 

You May Also Like

11 comments

Popular Posts