Disneyland Pocket Pages by Kerrie Gurney

Hi Kerrie here I am on the Couture Creations Blog today with a super quick post.
I am creating an album of my one day visit to Disneyland Anaheim using a 6x8 album.
I wanted to share some of my pages with you that I have used Couture Creations Decorative Dies and Embossing Folders on.





Here are some close ups of the cards created using Couture Creations Decorative Dies and Embossing Folders


 6x8 pocket page

3x4 pocket card


2 x 4x4 pocket cards



the only technique I have used it to sand back the Core'dinations Cardstock to reveal the core colour on the embossed pieces of Core'dinations card.


here is a closer look at the Damiris die from the Sophia collection, I love the fine detail on the die.
The Sophia collection are still available in limited stocks and are worth a revisit.




https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus






You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts