Incredible by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with you today.... I'm excited to share with you all my latest project using some of the fabulous Couture Creations products.

I created a layout "Incredible"... on this layout you'll find a professional photo I had taken some years back, but I still love the colours of this pic (oh and for those wondering, yes it's real and yes it hurt... lol the two questions I still get asked regularly)...


For this project I wanted to go about using some of the Couture Creations products in some different ways .... hope you get some ideas from what I came up with...
 I started out creating a couple of stencils from the covers of old magazines (you know they have that glossy coating and treated carefully they last well...)


I then grabbed my palette knife and some Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue (I used Red, Black and Antique Silver) and spread it through my stencils onto a Core' dinations heavy weight 110lb white cardstock...





 I continued using the different coloured Glitzin'  Glamours and my homemade stencils randomly onto the cardstock to complete my background texture...

 Next I took some of the Quick Release Die Paper..... I love the print on this paper, it is way too pretty to only use as a release paper in our dies... so I tore some into a couple of pieces and crumpled it up...
I then used the Jumbo tip 2 way glue to adhere the pieces to my cardstock... 

I used one of the Vintage rectangles to die cut some more Coordinations cardstock...

and did the same with some of the Everyday Essential Arrows... 

I painted a chipboard title, and then covered it in some of the Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue, and left it to dry...

Then it was a simple matter of putting it all together... 

I mounted up the arrows with 3D Foam Adhesive Strips

 I mounted the photo with Foam Mounting tape...




I finished the layout off with some of the Jewelled Florettes (2.5cm and 4cm) that I had inked the edges using a sponge dauber....


Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 




You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts