Kitty by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus


Hi..
Today I'm sharing a cute layout of my kitty kush 
enjoying his morning sit on the bed..using some super awesome couture creations dies






I started off with die cutting using the heart nesting die
And patterned paper 


Then I die cut gum leaves and a lovely frilled circle from the frame and frills 


Next I embossed my 3 hearts using the hearts ease embroidery embossing folder 


I used some scraps from leftover cuts 
I made at tag and matted my photo and fussy cut some flowers 
Added twine to my photo and tag


Then I used the 2 flowers and added pink paint on the edges

Here is a flower tip of how you can make one flower different 
The first flower you can see it is closed up but in the second flower I've fluffed it out
The third is fluffed and painted and the Middle opened up
And the number 4 is fluffed ,painted and had a gemstone in the middle 

4 is the one I'm going to use
And 3 I'm pulling the center out and adding a gemstone to make the flower smaller


Next I die cit the border die from the frames and frills
 and 2 of the ironbark branch using some left over patterned paper


I added gesso with some pink paint and smeared it in random spots on my 
Kraft cardstock then used a dot stencil 

I arranged my my layers and glued them down



 

Added my hearts and machine stitched then to the layout 
Added the border die cut and 1 of the gum leaves 
Added a bit of cotton and flower 
With a few scattered gemstones 


And I'm done !

Couture Creations Products used


ULT157322 Ultimate Crafts, Australiana Collection, Gum Leaves
 ULT157335 Ultimate Crafts, Australiana Collection,Iron Bark Branch









You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts