My Secret Love Card with Michelle




Hi everyone,



My Secret Love - a paper collection from Couture Creations - even the name of it sounds fabulous - My Secret Love ... hmmmmmmmm.



I've made a card with this collection - let me talk you through how I've put it together.







Bottom layer white cardstock base, and working our way up, patterned paper, another layer of white cardstock.  I've cut out two doilies, scored them in half and adhered.




Next layer is another patterned paper - this time the gorgeous leafy paper.


I've then added a layer of tulle.


I've cut out a pile of leafy foliage.


Stamped a sentiment for my card.

And then, I have built up my embellishment cluster with the foliage, some muslin [cheesecloth], some crafting fibres and a handmade foamiran bloom.




Again in is entirety ... 






and a process video ...






 Couture Creations Materials :


Couture Creations A4 sheets of white foamiran 









Until next time, take care.

Happy crafting
Michelle [AKA Mrs Frizz]




   #couturecreationsaus   




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts