Wedding Day Wallet Card & Box Envelope with Kaylee




Hello Everyone,
Welcome to my project using the
'My Secret LoveCollection.

I created a Wedding Wallet card and a No-Glue Box Envelope.  

A lot of Weddings these days ask for 'Money Gifts' instead of a gift of your choice.  So for a special occasion, it's nice to give a special "Hand Made' gift to wrap your money in.

I hope it inspires you to give it a go.



These are my finished projects, the Wallet Card (at the top) and the 'Box Envelope'.  


A view of the open Wallet Card.  The bottom pocket fits our Australian money notes.  Your greeting words can be added to the centre panel, adjacent to the Heart. The Wallet card measures 4" x 6 1/8".  The Envelope Box measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 3/4".


Couture Creations product used.
All the components prepared ready for assembly.

This is the template to create the 'No-Glue' Box Envelope.  I found inspiration on a Youtube link and modified it.  These are the things I wanted in a box. I wanted it to fit my Wallet Card with maximum height.  I liked the idea of no-glue as that enabled you to store these flat until you wanted them.  It had to be made from an A4 sheet with folded edges to give support and to be visually tidier with no gapes on the sides.  It had to have 2 locking parts because it was going to hold money.  After many attempts I was happy with this template.


On the template, I ear-tagged a section on the front panel of the box where you could add an inlay die cut - so I added one.  This die was from the 'Peaceful Peonies' collection.  The size of the area was determined by the underneath folds - I didn't want to see them through the die-cut.
The Patterned paper front panel has to have a circle cut out of it for the die-cut to show through - I measured from the top and side edges to get the position and then used the actual die to draw around the outside edge of the circle, then I just cut that circle out.  Glue panel to front of box.
The 2 Heart dies were taped together and then run it through the die cutting machine.  I cut 2 from the Silver Glitter card and one from the foam sheet.  I mounted the foam cut to one of the glitter card cuts and glued a ruffle of cheesecloth/muslin to the inner side before mounting it to the front panel over the in-lay die-cut.  The other heart was glued to the 'Together Forever' sentiment that went onto the inside centre panel of the wallet card.
This is the template I created for the Wallet Card.  Once again I needed it to fit my criteria.  It needed to be made from and A4 sheet, be wide enough for a money note to fit, have a pocket for the money, a place to write your greeting words and a front flap large enough to decorate.

Here I used the leaf die cut from patterned paper to create a 'lace-like' trim for the front flap.  I glued the leaves on the front flap before adding the front patterned paper panel.  This  concealed the attachment of the leaves and is pleasing to the eye from both sides of the edge. 
The Wallet card fits just nicely in it's box.
On the front panel, I heat embossed the stamp 'Wedding Day' with the Silver Sparkles embossing powder.
You can see from this photo where I placed the heart and butterfly embellishments.  I used a mix of glue and foam tape to mount these.  I added a small strip of re-positional tape to the underside of the front flap of the wallet card to hold it down.

The finished projects with a darker background to give you another view with more contrast.

 Below are the measurements of the Box Envelope and Wallet Card.


Couture Creations Products Used:-


CO727587-My Secret Love Collection 12-x-12 Pad Sheets- 1A & B,8A,11A
ULT200077-Cardstock Precious- 250gsm
CO727166-A4 Silver Glitter Card - 250gsm
CO727628-Stamp My Secret Love - Wedding Day - Wedding Day
CO72378-Heat Gun
CO726520-GoPower & Emboss Machine (Die-Cutting Machine)
CO721964-Foam mounting tape 12mm x 4m
3L01653-Repositionable Tape
CO725038-Scissors
CO726809-Precision Craft Knife


Other Products Used:
2 Sheets of A4 Ivory Card, Versamark, Cheesecloth/Muslin, 2mm foam sheet and Glue.



I have included a video link of how I cut and folded these two projects on Youtube
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fMVHQNZ47w&feature=youtu.be

 My Secret Love Wedding Wallet Card and Box Envelope Instructions



To find a store near you that stock these Couture Creations products, click on the following link:-

Thanks for joining me...






#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts