Feminine Card with Cheryl


Hey everyone, 
Cheryl here with today's creation.
If you haven't seen the new My Secret Love collection, you need to check it out! It is so beautiful and will work for just about any occasion.
 

The card I've made for today is really simple but looks as
though it should be far more complicated to make!
I began by cutting two pieces of double-sided paper to the height I wanted for the base. One of those (which is shown here in pink) was only cut about 3cm wide (about an inch). Rather than waste paper, I cut it wide enough that no gaps would show.
*This piece is being covered up except for the narrow piece you can see in the image below. I distressed three sides of it before gluing down to the right-hand edge.
For this piece, I used My Secret Love 12x12 sheet #6

   

For the next layer, I used My Secret Love 12x12 sheet #4.
I ripped a narrow strip from the right edge of this one so it didn't look so regimented, then distress the three remaining edges.
I put aside a piece of the same double-sided paper as I'd just used, ensuring it was around the same width. I then distressed all four edges of it. (If you cut it correctly, you can match the pattern.)
Next, I cut two doilies from two different colours of double-sided paper from the same collection, then holding the narrow strip in place, glued them down, leaving the outer edges loose. This gives them a more distressed look.
Last of all I used the Open Branch mini die and cut leaves using My Secret Love 12x12 sheet #12 and cut two pieces. I then glued them to the left side of the card, adding three small flowers over the top. Lastly, I added a matching flower to the top right-hand doily.

    

Products Used

  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation! 

 
  #artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts