Welcome to Artdeco Creations Brand Blog! Home of Couture Creations and Ultimate Crafts

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Good Luck by Dana Tatar


Hi Couture Creations fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing a fun sparkly card that I created with some of my favorite Couture Creations dies.


To create my glittery stripes, I simply cut pieces of Double-Sided Tape to fit my patterned paper. I removed the backing and sprinkled each piece of tape with glitter. The Double-Sided Tape made quick work of adhering glitter to my paper. The adhesive on this tape is very strong, so my glitter stays in place!


To create my sentiment base I used the largest Cameo Nesting Die and the two largest Oval Nesting Dies. I cut a piece of green glitter cardstock with the Cameo Nesting Die. I used a gauze cardstock with the largest Oval Nesting Die for a fun layer of texture and a plain piece of white cardstock with the smaller Oval Nesting Die.
I cut four hearts from green foil cardstock using the Berardi Intricutz Die, which I used to form my four-leaf clover.


To create my four-leaf clover I first folded each heart in half. I then added Double-Sided Tape to one side of each heart and secured the hearts to my die-cut base. By alternating which side of each heart is secured to the die-cut base, I created a fun dimensional clover. I tied a double loop bow with green string and attached that to the center of my clover, pulling the ends of the bow down to form the stem of the clover. I topped the bow with a small white rose.


I mounted the clover piece onto the card base with Foam Mounting Tape. To embellish the card I added liquid pearls around the clover, a sentiment sticker and a brown bow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
https://www.facebook.com/couture.creations.aus
 





Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723219 Cameo Nesting Dies
CO732044 Oval Nesting Dies
CO723492 Sophia Collection - Berardi Intricut Die
CO721984 Double-Sided Tape
CO721964 Foam Mounting Tape
CO721955 Non-Stick Craft Scissors
CO721957 Cutting Mat
CO723039 Precision Trimmer
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...