Mixed Media Layout with Jowilna


Hello everyone and welcome! 
I am sharing this layout using some of the gorgeous dies available combined with the versatile Le Petit Jardin paper range. With the new range of Modern essentials dies its easy to add beautiful details to any project. And that's exactly what I did with this layout. I used my die-cuts to frame the photo on one side and the Le Petit Jardin Ephemera on the other side - this way I am placing the focus on my photo which is ultimately the most important part of telling the story.


sweetlayout_JN



I used the Le Petit Jardin dies, corner and flourish cut out of blue cardstock for my layout. The 2 x corner cuts was used to frame the photo on the right hand side.



detail5
detail7
detail4



The flourish die-cut was grouped together with some ephemera elements on the left hand side of the layout.


detail9
detail2



To add colour to my layout I used watercolour paint to splat colour onto the background. The colours picked were found in my photo. I love how it makes the layout bright and fun, and together with the paper also a bit grown up.


detail3



This range is truly versatile and I like adding colour to it. The colours added to this layout makes for a fun and youthful project. The donuts sticker used makes further adds to the accent colours used and is a fun addition to an otherwise serious layout.



detail1



Until next time - have fun using your die-cuts on your projects - adding texture and pattern. But above all have fun!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts