Sketch Challenge with Jowilna

Hi everyone and welcome to another sketch challenge over on the Couture Creations blog. Jowilna here this month ....." I love sketches as a starting point, sometimes you just need a little nudge or a guideline to work from and off you go. This month's sketch was done by me - plain and simple and a great starting point. Remember to rotate, flip and change the sketch to suit your own style, to your products you are using and just have fun with it.
And here is my take on the sketch" ...






Here is this month Sketch Challenge created by Jowilna





For reference, I swapped my photo to the other side of the sketch where the title and journaling should be. I also left off the tag bit and added some other elements like flowers grouped with my stars.


I used the Butterfly Garden Collection combined with Le Petit Jardin flowers, some foiled Thorny Branches.


For my stars I used some embossed stars and chipboard stars. A few pearls and rhinestones add some bling.



I also foiled some double sided tape strips above and below my paper pieces for extra bling.











Until next time - have fun with this sketch and show us what you come up with using your favourite Couture Creations Products. 
Tag us on social media.

Take a look what the other talented design team members came up with using the same sketch. And remember you can apply sketches to cards, layouts and mixed media projects. We would love to see how you interpret the sketch...

Here is Adriana Bolzon's take on the sketch, she turned the sketch once around to the right. Using the new papers and dies from the new collection "Peaceful Peonies" .






Here is Cheryl's  creations using the Naughty or Nice collection papers and hot foiling stamps - making some unique cards..






Here is Lee-Anne take on the sketch, she created a wonderful layout and card.








Here is Michelle Frisby's take on the sketch, she created a beautiful layered Christmas Card.



Here is Kaylee's take on the sketch, she created a gorgeous layout .



#sketchchallenge   #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts