Introducing three NEW Guest Designers joining our team.


Over the next couple of months you will see some new faces creating for us,
this is in addition to our current Design Team.

Introducing the first three of our NEW Design Creatives,  please give a warm welcome to :

Donna Triffitt

Hi All,
I am married to my best friend, have 10 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren and I love every minute of it. My passion is crafting and I love learning anything and everything.
I enjoy creating books, paperclip art and ATC coins among so many things.
I have a group of ladies I teach craft to and we have so much fun.. I have been published several times and it brings me great enjoyment..  

 Pop on over to see what Donna has been creating on her Blog:
Jeanette Bagley

Hi,
I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia and am an avid Crafter.
I use papers, laces and fabrics mostly in my projects and would love to be able to incorporate a lot more paper crafting on my youtube channel.
I absolutely love crafting and have made many journals over the years which is something I find I can include so many other types of crafts in.
I am married and have five children, four have already flown the nest and my youngest is going on 14.
I also have two cats and one dog.
Find Jeanette Blog here:

Karen Bolton


Hi Everyone,
I’m Karen also known as the WeekendCraftaholic on my social platforms. I'm based in Perth, Western Australia, after emigrating from the UK 11 years ago. I’m married and have two children, and one very pampered pooch.

I’ve been scrapbooking for about 15 years and in the past few years started sharing my creations online.  I love documenting and journalling memories as well as card making. I love all kinds of paper crafts from simple layouts to more time consuming mini albums.

I like to keep learning and trying new tools and techniques and that’s what I love about crafting - there’s so many options, there’s always something new to learn.

Follow Karen on her blog here:





We look forward to sharing with you all our new Creatives projects over the next couple of months. 
Happy Crafting!

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts