ATC's and folder with Donna


Hi all,

Donna Here again with another project with the Gorgeous Lest We Forget  collection..

I love creating ATC's and thought I would show you a little folder to place them in and of course

 four ATC's .. This collection is special to me as my dad was a returned service man..

There are a lot of goodies in this collection and I wanted to showcase some of these products which are all listed at the end of this post. I also wanted to highlight the collection without outside items and used 99% of this collection with the one percent being shine. 



I used the positive and the negative of the Anzac die for the header.   





The book opened.


I  cut and used the title of the collection on the strip to place across the small poppy.. 


Fussy cutting this large poppy and leaves was a pleasure to do.. I shaped them from the back to give a little dimension to the cover.


ATC 1. and my favourite.. Just love that Poppy Die and really love the Poppy Leaves stamp..  


ATC 2. Simple but effective with the Cross being the main feature..


ATC 3. I love the background paper and wanted to still see it so used minimal embellishments.. The Anzac die and the Standing Poppy Mini Die Set with a strip of paper was all it needed.


The Vigil Man (Soldier) shows me just how alone they were. Standing in a field of Poppies and watching the Eternal Flame is a strong message..  


All 4 ATC's together in their pockets, looks very effective..


A side view, you can see each pocket is separate.


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx





You can purchase all the Lest We Forget Collection products from https://couturecreations.com.au/


Couture Creations Products :






 #couturecreationsaus      




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts